The World Scout Environment Programme is a collection of tools, resources and initiatives to support the development of environment education in Scouting around the world.
The programme is based on a set of environmental principles and aims that provide a foundation for environment education in Scouting.
The World Scout Environment Programme includes:
- Principles and aims for environment education in Scouting
- Framework for environment education in Scouting and the World Scout Environment Badge
- Programme Activity Resources
- SCENES – Scout Centres of
Excellence for Nature and
Environment. These are Scout Centres that provide natural settings, offer environmental education programmes and demonstrate good environmental management practices
- Scouts of the World Award, Environment Element
- Partnerships strengthening the work in the field
The World Scout Environment Programme is aimed at Scouts of all ages. For more information, see the programme materials.
WSEP Activities and Factsheets