Run around quiz
To test Scouts knowledge and provide information on a given topic
• Developing Awareness
• Measuring change
• The leaders of some of the Scouts should develop a multiple choice quiz with answers A – D on your chosen topic.
• Designate 4 different areas of the meeting place and label them A,B,C and D.
• Everyone starts in the middle of the four areas.
• The leader reads out the question with the four possible answers.
• Scouts then run to the base they think corresponds with the correct answer.
• The leader reads out the correct answer and comments on it as appropriate.
• Participants come back to the centre.
• The next question is asked.
You could choose to use colours or numbers rather than letters for the bases.
Cards with 'A', 'B', 'C' & 'D' or cards of 4 different colours. Questions on a topic with four possible answers.