To help Scouts discuss a subject with their peers and express their opinions or views on it.
• Developing Awareness
• The leader should find photographs which illustrate different aspects of the topic for discussion.
• The leader also prepares a sheet which has opposite adjectives on eg easy/hard, safe/dangerous, healthy/unhealthy, good/bad.
• The photos and sheet of adjectives are given out to participants.
• Scouts have to look at the photos and decide how they would rank the picture they see against the adjectives on the sheet.
• Scouts then discuss why they have chosen their rank for each photo and feedback response to the Leader.
Photographs, description sheet.