A newsletter made in English and Turkish to be distributed with some tasks to make Turkish guide and Scout Friends to make aware Scouting in Afghanistan. A group of tasks are as following
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO KNOW SCOUTING IN AFGHANISTAN
AT JOTA or/and JOTI:
1. Try to make a chat with an Afghan Scout and ask at least three questions and wrote them with the answers you get.
2. To Get a QSL card with a contact with a Afghan radio station.
3. Make an action with a Afghan Scout patrol or unit after JOTA JOTI
THINKING ORFOUNDER’S DAY
1. Learn about Guiding and Scouting in Afghanistan.
2. TO present Afghanistan on thinking day.
3 Exchange a postcard with an Afghan Guide or Scout.
4. Promote this newsletter in a camp or meeting place
LIFE IN AFGHANİSTAN
1. Participate the PEACE ESSEY CONTEST of Goi peace foundation on Japan with a story about Afghan children
2. Find or guess legends of photos on this newsletter
3. Learn a game of Afghan Children and play it
4. Learn to make an Afghan dish May be Afghan rice pilav
5. Make an action for Afghan scouts in your group or on internet
Make 6 activities from above list. At least one action from each group must be done. You will have a Turkish badge when you send a file about each of your accomplishments. Let me know when you start to work and I reserve your badge. It will be terminated when I run of badges