The Messengers of Peace (MoP) Team Bangladesh gathering which been held at Mouchak, Gazipur, 21 to 25 August 2014 prove that the we do not have to think "big" to make a MoP project. We can begin from simple projects that we can do almost everyday in every corner in the world.
As one of the resource speaker in the gathering, when I asked the participants to make simple MoP projects, they can wrote it the project plan very fast. Here are two examples of the projects:
1. Cleaning school yard.
- Made two team, each team consists of 10 members.
- Select date and area.
- According to the date chosen, we will clean up the area(s).
- Monitoring the work.
- Achieved the goal.
Proposed by Md. Mahedi Hasan.
2. Teach people how to cross road
- Project duration 1 month (30 days).
- Targeted area: Dhaka city
- Project plan:
- Teach people how to cross road
- Telling them about the traffic signal.
Proposed by Abdullah Al Fahad.
(Photo courtesy of Mahmud Sany)