The third meeting of the Committee of the Eurasia Scout Region
23rd Jul 2014
The third meeting of the Committee of the Eurasia Scout Region was held on July 21, 2014 in Borovoe, Kazakhstan.
Meeting attendance: I.Pruidze, Chairperson, V.Deymund, Vice-Chairman, Committee members - G.Shmavonyan, V.Ursu, A.Chesnokov, V.Tantsyura; Advisors to Committee: B.Esayan, N.Akatov; and I.Emilian, Director of the Eurasia Regional Office WSB.
V.Gromov, President of NC of All-Russia Scout Association (ARSA) made report about situation in the All-Russian Scout Association.
During the meeting Committee discussed and reviewed:
1. Chairperson’s information.
2. Information of Director of Eurasia Regional Office and the Treasurer of Committee.
3. Registration information ARSA (Russia).
4. Progress in implementing of the Strategic Plan of Action for 2013-2016.
5. Information about the establishment of working groups of the Committee and the approval of their provisions.
6. Decisions on the implementation of Resolution 8.13 "On the situation with the Scout Association of Tajikistan" of the 5th Conference of Eurasia Scout Region.
7. Information of the MoP.
8. Information about international events and regional partnership.
9. Participation of National Scout Organizations of Eurasia Scout Region to the World Scout Conference in Slovenia.
After the meeting, the committee members visited the venue of Scout III Jamboree of Eurasia Scout Region, attended the opening ceremony of the Jamboree, talked with representatives of the mass media of Kazakhstan, with guests and heads of delegation of NSO and Scouts from different countries; acquainted with the program and the conditions of the Jamboree.