DEAR INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS lF YOU HAVE A WATER RELATED PHOTO FIT JUST UPLOAD IT AND SHOW OUR WORK FOR THE FUTURE OF WATER İF YOU SALREADY DOME PLEASE SHARE WITH US
NOTE: Turkce sonda Turkish note at the end
Join our Facebook photo contest now!
We will be accepting photographs for our Facebook Photo Contest on Water and Energy starting on 15 January 2014. Participate and win a chance to have your photo exposed during the main World Water Day 2014 celebrations on 20-21 March 2014 in Tokyo, Japan.
Please submit a photograph that best reflects the following statement:
"The World Water Day 2014 theme of Water and Energy is central to achieving a sustainable future. It also cuts to the heart of inequities, particularly for the poorest of the poor, who suffer greatly from lack of access to water, sanitation and modern forms of energy. World Water Day aims to raise awareness across a broad range of business domains and government sectors to solve water and energy challenges in a cohesive way."
Submission guidelines are as follows:
1) All contestants must be 13 years of age or older to participate.
2) All submitted photos must be a minimum size of 4'x6' (inches).
3) All submitted photos must be high resolution at a minimum of 300 dots per inch (DPI).
4) Each contestant may only submit one photo to the World Water Day 2014 contest. All duplicate submissions will be removed.
5) Black and white photographs as well as coloured photographs will be accepted.
6) Voting on photographs will be restricted to once daily per IP address.
7) All World Water Day 2014 Photo Contest winners will have their photographs displayed at the official main World Water Day Photo Exhibition in Tokyo, Japan (20-21, March 2014). More information on the main event can be found at: http://www.unwater.org/worldwaterday/events/main-event/en/
8) The first place winner of the photo contest will be based on the photo with the most public votes. The second place winner will be based on the photo with the second most public votes. The Critic's Choice winners (3 photos) will be selected by a World Water Day 2014 Photo Contest Jury from all photos that have been submitted contest-wide.