Director of Institutional Development
[ Applications closed ]
City of Knowledge, Panama
Term of contract:
July 18th 2011
As soon as possible and to be agreed
- Responsible for leading the actions, on Institutional Development, of the Regional Plan.
- Responsible for implementing policies or adjust policies to local situations or environments.
- Promote good governance in the NSOs of Interamerican Scout Region.
- Analyze the needs and/or support NSOs in the Interamerican Scout Region to analyze their needs in the field of Institutional Development.
- Research and promote methods of management in Non-Profit Organizations.
- Prepare reports, newsletters and web-based materials for distribution by various media.
- Project Management of projects implemented by the WSB-IR.
- Work with other staff of the WSB- CO and WSB- IR on implementation of policies and projects.
- Representation of Scouting at agreed forums and meetings.
- Supporting the coordination core of the Institutional Development Network.
- Such other tasks as agreed with and by the Regional Director.
Job Description 30,45 kB
Person Specification 26,82 kB
Applications including letter of motivation, CV, almost 2 recommendation letters and photo should be sent to:
World Scout Bureau
Interamerican Scout Region
Ciudad del Saber
Ciudad de Panamá
or in PDF format by email to: