1 - Introduction
ScoutPAX is a tool to help plan and implement Scout community development projects and peace projects at local and national level.
ScoutPAX is full of information, planning guides, activities, web-links, stories from National Scout Organizations and examples of projects for Scouts of all ages.
By participating in peace projects, Scouts will be making an enormous contribution towards building a more peaceful world and making a real impact in their local communities.
- Use ScoutPAX at local and national level.
- Find and use the parts that are relevant to your community and projects.
- Translate useful sections into local languages.
- Distribute copies of the kit to your Scout leaders.
- Navigate the website and explore the links.
ScoutPAX was originally developed to support the centennial Gifts for Peace project and has since been translated and modified into various languages. Thank you to all those who contributed to this toolkit.